"Having my massage therapist and my chiropractor under one roof is the best one two punch!"
You want relief as quickly as possible. Whether you have acute pain, caused by an injury, or long-standing chronic pain, massage therapy can play a vital role in the recovery process.
Massage therapy can:
• Relieve stress and strain in your joints and soft tissues
• Stimulate blood ow to reduce inflammation and remove toxins that make pain worse
• Neutralize painful muscle knots
• Reduce stiffness and improves range of motion • Promote the body’s natural healing process to speed up recovery
• Lessen anxiety and stress associated with injury and pain
• Neck pain
• Back Pain
• Headaches and Migraines
• Injuries caused by strain, repetitive use or overuse
• Muscle spasms
• Sciatica and other nerve-related issues
• Wrist pain caused by Carpal Tunnel
• Jaw pain caused by TMJ
• Stress or Anxiety
• Post-Surgical Pain
These are the different massage techniques we use to help you recover:
Swedish Massage – helps promote better circulation and relieve stress, strain, and pain using long strokes and gentle tissue manipulation.
Trigger Point Massage – breaks up muscle knots and relieves painful inammation and soreness.
Sports Massage – helps relieve pain and soreness associated with heavy activity so athletes can perform better.
Deep Tissue Massage – relieves pain and strain in the deeper layers of your muscles.
Pregnancy Massage – helps relieve discomfort and muscle soreness to suit the unique needs of pregnant women.
Copyright © 2021 Atlantis Chiropractic - All Rights Reserved.
If you are suffering with headaches, neck pain, back pain, Disc pain, stress etc and are unsure of where to go. Offer valid for all new patients.